Varicose veins are caused by the enlarged of the veins. Varicosities are a consequence of the deterioration of blood flow in our bodies. Nowadays, varicose can treated without surgery. Varicose veins are more common in women than in men.
Causes of Varicose Vein
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking cigarettes
- Age over 45
- Pregnancy and genetics reasons
- Standing or sitting for a long time
Sign of Varicose Vein
- Burning feeling in the legs
- Vein looks more prominent
- Swelling in the legs
- Pain in legs
Treatment of Varicose
Early treatment increases the quality of life of the patient. Variceal treatment has non surgical treatments.
Non Surgical Treatments
- Treatment of Venoblock: The venoblock operation, identifies the non-performing veins and allows these vessels to open. With this method the patient doesn’t take anesthesia . Briefly, it is the method that blocks the veins that lose their functionality.
- Bubble Therapy: Bubble treatment is applied to the remaining small varicose veins after venablock operation.