Raynaud’s disease is usually seen in 20-year-old women. This disease is caused by the irregularity of blood flow in the hands and toes.
How to Understand Raynaud’s Disease
- Color change in fingers, ear and nose ( turn white and blue)
- Cold hands
- Pain in fingers and hands
- Tingling in hands and fingers
Causes of Raynaud’s Disease
- Smoke a lot
- Too much exposure to cold weather
- Use medicine for a long period
- Nervous system and lung diseases
Treatment of Raynaud’s Disease
When Raynaud’s disease is diagnosed early, it is treated with medication. If Raynaud’s disease is advanced, it’s treated with a simple operation. Patients should quit smoking and protect themselves from cold.